Friday 30 December 2011

December 30th thoughts

Sometimes I find myself just sitting and thinking nothing else just thinking... I think I have been loving you to long to stop and to be honest  I don't know if i will. When I'm not around you I feel like a bill withers song, there ain't no sunshine when your gone
you are my everything and I am tired of living with nothing.
when I am with you I feel out of body I could see us as if I was watching from above.
my love grows stronger every time I see your smiling face, don't make me stop now.
I love the way you make me feel
I love the way you smile.
I love the touch you give.
I love your tender kiss.
I love the way my heart stops beating when i see your name
I love how you make me feel a way I cant explain
I know you arnt mine and the chance is barely there, but in this moment I'll tell you dear to me your like air.
I think about the things I love and my face fills with fear
I need you and want you here but all I can do is stair

UNFINISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment